Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I wanna give a huge shoutout to mai peeps...without them i'd be legally crazy by now.

I've had the month from hell because of a combination of work and school and I heart my friends for being so very patient with me being snippy. My frustrations aren't even with my job its with the ONE idiot reviewer I have. Liar....he's a LIAR!!! A grown up professional who should be man enough to say ummmm....i don't know but instead he's a damn dirty nasty coffee breath bad cologne wearing liar! GRRRR....grow up dude and hop on the focused boat. Its crunch time, don't blame your fuck ups on me.

So this bastard liar man has just pushed me over the edge and I've started getting snarky at my friends...but they still love me. Today when I was asked if I had something...instead of a polite "no, should I have" my reply was..."NO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS AND I DONT CARE RIGHT NOW..." BLAAARRRGH bitch alert. But not 5 minutes later I see my sweet smiling friends acting like nothing happened. I, duh, apologized and explained I wasn't mad at them just frustrated with my situation.

I loves my BFF for doing the riverdance fingers for no apparent reason and having surgeries on chocolates today. Mmmmmm December Crack with alcohol....good stuff. Thank you miss HMG for randomly checking up on me, even if its only to nom nom on some jelly beans...you so know what I'm going through....

My favorite reaction to the frustration and my snarky attitude with the idiot reviewer I have was from Boobah who reminded me that "frowns make wrinkles..." So true and I don't want to be wrinkled and frustrated that would just piss me off!

YARF and my day didn't end any better. So there I am carpooling, trying to save the environment ( no train, can't handle the commoners today...) and the damn parking garage was backed up. SERIOUSLY....who does this! I guess there was so much damn road construction no one could go anywhere. So in the middle of the not going anywhere I found a radio station playing Y.M.C.A.!!!! Duh...you hear the song you have to dance. So down go the windows and up goes the volume and soon I had all the previously frustrated and pissed commuters in hysterics. I even did the hand pumping typical Village People dance in between the chorus. It was great, I was proud of myself even if I did embarrass the other people in the car....

No comments: