Monday, May 5, 2008

I fold...

I'm done I give up I fold. Work. School. Training. Lack of Sleep. I GIVE UP!!!

I've done nothing but bust my ass for the past 4 weeks on some damn project and this fool has the audacity to call me out and start saying shit that i'm not doing my job. OH I DON'T THINK SO!!! Overtime, Saturdays and generally not eating throughout the day just so you can look at me and say sorry i'm not ready to review this I dont have my data together. SCREW YOU!! Now you say I didn't do the file in time....oh seriously.

On top of this bullshit its finals time. Yes I'm in Graduate school and no its not fun. Of course I'm not doing this because I'm interested I'm doing this because I want to be in charge of the village idiots one day. Its Karma baby. One day after all this lack of sleep and lack of paying attention to my husband I'll be a better more smarterer person and you know what thats damn cool.

I ran a 5K on Saturday....sick to my stomach...tired...dehydrated...I eventually finished 1 second off my time from last year. Grrrr why the fuck did I decide that I needed to run a marathon? Tis the season to start training....whatever. But my BFF and I are running together in August so thats kind of a goal setter. Figure if I can train myself to run 10 miles in 200 degree heat with 1000% humidity I can run a marathon at the end of October.

So yea I guess you could say I'm a little frustrated. I would love a moment for a vacation. If I didn't have so much damn crap to do around here then I'd probably sneak down to the islands this weekend with the hubby. Yeppers...the spoiled pilot (its ok i say it to his face) gets whisked away to the DR. Fucker.

Thats it. I want to keep this up to date more often, I think its a good place to vent about running and dippy doos that I work with.

Oh and I'm not allowing any comments...some people wrote some nastiness mostly because they're ignorant so thats the end of that, you lose your privilege.

Kissses and hits to the face with a chair!

No comments: