Thursday, October 18, 2007

Watch A Squirrel Day!

Yes it really is....so go take a moment to watch a small rodent gather nuts and run about all crazy like. It won't hurt you and it'll get you outside so it's all good!






I have a new addiction, its my BFF's fault...but she loves me so its ok. Sudoku. I originally vowed that since this game was an enigma to me, I wouldn't try it....and then I learned how to play. Its way easier than I was led to believe, and its all puzzle-y like which I love! This is not my first game addiction...it used to be crossword puzzles, that was brought on by Boobah, he's fabulous and semi-collects them to do on snow days and the train and suchness. He inspired me, but now its Sudoku. And there are websites and you can check to see if you are correct and OHHHH THE ADDICTION!


You know what is starting to bug me (if you live in the DC area and listen to real radio not satellite you get this)...all the freaking jewelry store commercials and the idiot way they potray women in them. Originally it was the lady who almost cooked a ring because her boytoy put the ring in a microwave! Apparently the writers think that people just turn on microwaves without first observing if there is something in them...or maybe womens just get bored and like the humming noise...DUH! who randomly turns on microwaves without looking in them. Really when you opened the little door you don't look first....you just stick your food in and hit start?? Or how about the lady who CANNOT BELIEVE her husband knows where to buy jewelry....yea he asked his dad for advice. Yo lady! If you are with a guy who still can't figure out where to shop on his own for jewelry, toss him back and find a new one! And my absolute current favorite stupid commercial...the lady who LAUGHS at the fact that she has a favorite jewelry store...We will continue HAHAHAHAHA to shop here....Seriously...what's funny...I don't get it....


URRRFFFF!!!! Just put something on the radio for all the stores...I don't know something like "Hey guys...did you f*ck up again? Anniversary or Birthday soon...no creative thought process to figure out a unique gift? BUY JEWELRY...because sparkly things always make women smile...." Simple easy to the point!!


No comments: