Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Backlog of crazy people

I thought it would be appropriate (and time consuming) to post a list of the most recent crazy people and events I have encountered. Enjoy!

Baby Huey - The 7ft tall, 300lb man with not so many teeth, a broke down hat, not so matching shoes, old t'shirt and sweatpants who will walk past people on the sidewalk paying on attention to them whatsoever. He then looks up at me, smiles, waves and screams...HELLO!!!...looks back down and continues to walk and mumble to himself

The Screaming Trashman-A hispanic gentleman, who when first looked upon just seemed kind of dirty and holding a Panera soft drink cup. When I got closer to him...he started to scream nonsense and garbledness into the nearest trashcan. I can do an impression if you'd like...ALLLLLERRRRGGGGRRRR BARBARBARBARBRAB BAAAAAHHHHHHH....

Hospital Gown Guy - The nice man wandering down the sidewalk, jeans, hospital gown, hospital bracelets...he wandered to the nearest pay phone, I guess he needed a cab.

Dog Walker - At Caribou Coffee across the street from my office building they have a nice little terrace with tables and chairs and it is quite nenjoyable. One fine afternoon, I was enjoying the idea of a a smoothie and noticed a guy wearing a white hardhat, scruffy clothes sitting at one of the tables yelling "NO SIT THERE BE QUITE" or something to that effect. Yea...he was yelling at the end of a dog leash that was tied to his chair...no dog at the end.

...A nicely dressed man sat next to me the otherday on the train, he put his briefcase, his coat, his lunchbox and his fatass up on the seat and took up 2 1/2 seats in a row of 3. He then started to breath with quite some difficulty and had a bit of a wheeze too.

...A man at my train station feels the need to do stretches while wearing his suit and holding his brief case every morning....Another lady feels like she can wear belly shirts, probably because she has a belly...her husband always has greasy hair...ew...and then there's the drunk guy that wanders through the whole car and has to touch every seat on the way...I think he works for the government too...sigh...

OK...that's all...more later, I'll even add some pictures...

Hugs and Furries!
Suz

No comments: