Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My First Blog

OK...welcome to my first blog. I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I felt the need to share the strange happenings in my life with the world. Maybe I need more work or maybe I just need more of a social life.

I am a typical person, I don't go out of my way to find strange people or have insanity happen to me, for some reason it just seeks me out. Ask most of my friends and family, they cannot believe it. Maybe I send out an overly approachable aura or maybe I look insane....whatever it is the crazy folk like me.

A bit of background, parents still married, 1 younger sister, great middle/upper class upbringing, college, husband, soon to have house, great job...nothing out of the ordinary.

So this place will just be my outlet to keep track of people or happenings that really occur. I do have a camera phone so if I get proof of the insanity, I'll be sure to post them...I might just post a few events that have happened just so you people can have a mid-week giggle.

Kisses & Puppies
Suz

No comments: